Monday, April 27, 2015

Dream Sign


Of all the signs I saw while on my Sunday drive, this one made the most and least sense.  Clearly I was to be very careful as I drove by this slow-moving Mennonite  mode of transportation.  Clipping. Clopping. Obviously the tomato red sign sent me this message loud and clear. Be mindful! What remained as a mystery after I passed this young boy was his dreamy body language. Was it a sign of wishful thinking or heartache?  Did he just receive a lecture from a strict parent or could he be pondering the words and meanings behind a sermon he had just heard? Maybe he was starving and could not wait to get home to his farm to devour a delicious, thoughtfully prepared brunch.  Perhaps it was young love.  And I will go with that. Dream Sign.

This image I shot on April 26, 2015 in Ontario, Canada may be purchased as a fine art print, framed print or canvas print here.

PFXO


Patti Friday, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...