Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Garland PDF Printable


What will $2 buy you today? (Oh what fun!) I've just posted a wonderful Thanksgiving Garland I designed that you may purchase from this blog - right here - NOW. It will be a "pdf file" that you will receive via email within a few hours of purchasing the garland. All you have to do is print it off in colour on card stock or heavier paper or photo paper (your choice) and then string it up with the ribbon or string of your choice. Voila! A lovely decoration for your upcoming holiday week!
I am selling it via paypal and it is priced at a 'Recession-Gratitude-Thankful-$2' !!!!!
Please let all your friends know...to visit Patti Friday to get their own Thanksgiving Garland.
ONLY $2.
(What a thankful deal...I think)
PFXO 
BONUS: I've added an extra gift! A placecard image for your tablescape! Included with the 16 card garland pdf - all for ONLY $2.
BUY BUTTON located directly to your right at top of blog side bar! Thanks!
or HERE:
****DON'T FORGET to include your email address so I may promptly send you the pdf file!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...